Established in 1964, we are the Epsilon Epsilon collegiate chapter of the University of Georgia headquartered in Athens, Georgia and zoned in District 3. Formerly the home of the mayor of Athens, the Sigma Kappa house is located at 654 South Milledge Avenue and is on the National Register of Historic Places. Sigma Kappa is a nonprofit organization with over 200 strong, dedicated active members. Every sister of Sigma Kappa Sorority is unique in her talents and skills. Throughout our time as Sigma Kappa women, we have found friendships that will last a lifetime and have learned skills that make us revolutionary leaders of today and tomorrow.
- Susan Eisenhower - Expert on international security, space policy, energy, and Russia-United States relations; granddaughter of U.S. President Dwight Eisenhower.
- Kate Michael - Winner of the Miss District of Columbia USA 2006 pageant.
- Ashley Henderson Huff - A First Lieutenant in the United States Army, she was the first known sorority casualty in the Iraq conflict in 2006.
Colby Award Recipients:
- 2008: Carolyn Caudell Tieger - Field of Public Relations
- 2006: Cheryll McLaughlin Adams - Field of Education
- 2006: Jennifer Marie Sloan - Field of Public Service
- 2016: Amy Parisi